- 350g ricotta (homemade)
- 50g parmesan (grated)
- 1 egg (separated)
- 1 tbs basil (sliced thinly)
- lemon zest
- sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- In a bowl place the ricotta, egg yolk, parmesan, lemon zest, basil leaves and stir to combine.
- Add whisked egg white to the mixture and gently fold until combined. Season with salt & pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into well greased baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
For a delicious lunch serve it with olives & roasted cherry tomatoes!
Related posts:Print This Post